BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:02:12 +1000
I've received a request for the loan of cast iron columns and an early
elevator for an exhibition at Brattleboro, Vermont.  A copy of the request
follows. Can anyone help? Reply options are: 1. to list 2. to me. 3. Direct
to Richard Ewald at [log in to unmask] Thanks!

--
Ian Evans
World of Old Houses|Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd