BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:01:18 EDT

<<We were thinking possibly
it condensed in there (due to the fairly wet year we've had)?>>

This year I have had more occassion to be concerned with condensation at the
basement levels of buildings than any other I can recall.  The dew points have
been high in the morning and a couple of degrees diference in a basement would
be enough.  The condensation makes sense to me.  Besides, Mr. Spoke would tell
you that when all the logical explainations have been exhausted, it is logical
to assume that the answer is illogical...or something like that.

-jc