RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:33:49 -0700
From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Richard,

>i try to eat lots of fruits - bananas, oranges, tangerines, apples
>(mainly) - and vegetables - cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, celery
>(thats the main ones i like raw) and sometimes at nite i eat some soup or
> baked potato

>ive been moving to a more raw diet for the last 3 months

Looks like you're progressing at a comfortable pace for you. Some culprits
for mucuos discharge would be dairy and wheat products but it seems you're
not imbibing them. Depending upon whether your soup is homemade or not, try
to be aware of the contents so you can avoid excessive salt, MSG, and other
chemical preservatives. Also, you might take note that extra fluids with
your meal (the water in soup) retards the digestion of other food items.

Hope this helps you to understand your nasal discharge symptoms. I know
it's not easy when it cleans out like that because you can't even read your
dang newspaper and it starts drip-dripping onto the article your reading.
But bear with it and secure REST whenever you can.

Try reading Joe Alexander's Blatant Raw Foodist Propaganda and his
experiences with detoxification. Also, Harvey Diamond's Fit For Life
reserves a precautionary chapter on detox as well.

Keep the faith,
Jo