RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:05:22 -0800
From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jean-Louis!!!

> I think that Aajonus says many things without proof, and that many of
> his follower "swallow" it (mixed with raw butter or not ;-)).

 - Funny!!! - Hahaha!!! - :)!!!

> Raw, natural honey causes elevated blood glucose and insulin, like all
> sugars. Mixing with butters improves the glucose response but not the
> insulin response.

> Honey is natural, but eaten only sparingly by "primitive" people.

> My $.02.

Thanks for the info and the reply and so what in you opinion is an okay
and a maximum amount one should or could take a day?  And what Type of
Diet do you follow?

Also was my post really worth the time I spent on it in you opinion.
Believe it or not I actually enjoyed writing it because I got to reflect
on my Life, Health, and Diet.  I would like if you could give me some
more feedback on my last post please as you seem to be quiet
knowledgeable and seem to have a lot of experience in these areas.

 - Thanks A Lot!!!
- Gregg!!!