RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:42:20 -0400
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]> asked:
>I usually have a few fruits (apple and peach) just before I fall asleep
>(around 10pm) - is this the reason for my washroom trips during the night?

Since fruit is high in fiber (apples are high in pectin, a water soluble
fiber) it can go through the digestive system very quickly. How about
snacking on nuts? My favorite right now is raw organic almonds. Pecans,
walnuts and hazelnuts are other acceptable options.

Don.