RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 03:42:43 -0400
From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
I often find myself waking up in the middle of the night (usually in bed
by 10pm, so that'd be around 2am or so) - often it's just to go to the washroom - but I also have a
very urgent need to snack on something.  Bananas
are on the very top of my list (in fact, it's 3am now, and I just finished
one; I'm contemplating whether I should get a second one right now).

How bad might it be to snack on somehting like fruit at this time?
Is there anything I can do to prevent these cravings?  Eat something
a little more filling than a banana?  I wonder if the problem
would not exist if I didn't need to go to the bathroom.
I usually have a few fruits (apple and peach) just before I fall asleep
(around 10pm) - is this the reason for my washroom trips during the night?
Any of you have a similar problem? Thanks.