RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:51:45 -0400
From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
On Sun, 27 Jul 1997, Walter Semerenko wrote:

> I've been trying to read up more about food combining, and I hear so many
> conflicting arguments that I don't know which to follow.  I have been
> avoiding mixing protein and starches for a month now, and I don't really see
> a difference.  If anybody can sort out these arguments below, I'd appreciate
> it.  Or I am considering to buy a few food combining books if this is too
> complicated to explain.  If anyone knows of any good books that discuss the
> topics below, please let me know.

I think it's fairly clear (it is to me, at least) that food combining is
nothing more than an attempt at solving digestion problems related to
cooked foods.  It is for people whose diets consist of mostly cooked foods.

Try eating raw foods for a while, in any combination you feel like, and
you are very unlikely to experience digestion problems (of course,
overeating is not an issue here).