RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 20:32:06 -0400
From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Nieft / Secola wrote:
> Someone wrote:

> >One should judge by overall health, not by centimeters.
> >By those standards, both Japanese and Cubans are doing better than US
> >folk, and Chinese probably are as well.

> And what are these standards for overall health?

There aren't any (of course, you know that already).  The idea of RDA's,
daily caloric needs, ideal weights (and the list DOES go on) sickens me to
the utmost extent. It is a pathetic attempt at measuring one's health
using numbers;  invented by people who could never gain control of their
own health, and just one of the countless products of a diseased society
and a system that will take an average person straight to his grave.