RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:34:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Peter:
>>Hopefully, it will not be too long before sites are up with recipes
>>for 20 RAF's (raw animal foods) as well.

Maynard:
>What a ridiculous and gruesome thought!

Maynard,  you obviously feel a lot of compassion for the plight of
animals, and I respect your opinion and your right to express it. You
seem to have mellowed a little and I appreciate your efforts to tone
yourself down and personally was not offended by your remark the
slightest - six months ago I would have had you for lunch :-) - but
please note that your remark is not in compliance with list guidelines
for polite and civil dialogue with a minimal amount of content and
might seem offensive to some of the people on the list who choose to
eat animal foods in some shape or form. In fact, vegans are at this
point probably a very small minority on the list but nevertheless even
the more welcome if they are willing to treat those with whom they
disagree with a minimum of courtesy & respect.

Best, Peter
Moderator,