RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 18:48:15 +0100 (MET)
From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Christian:

>From where do you have your lots of information about Burger? I was under
>the impression you attended some of his courses or lectures?

I read his book 3 or 4 times: now, I almost know it by heart... Andre
Paillet's homepage also provided some informations when it was still
accessible.

>No, they actually *sell* grains at their ORKOS mail order business. They
>list barley (which has gluten), rice, rye as well as legumes (chick
>peas and lentils). I don't understand why wheat is considered *that*
>different.

I also read somewhere that they sell dried fruits: I cannot understand that
either, since the instinctive stop sometimes comes from the texture (and
dried fruits are abnormally high in sugar too).

Best,

Jean-Louis