RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 22:28:08 -0800
From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
aloha!
	boyz & girrrls,
		       i have some very special people in my life who
have asked me about "that time of the month."  as a man, my experience
has some obvious boundaries.  reading raw literature has made me wonder
at times about the _truth_ of the flow.  ya know?

	i've had girlfriends who reduced the length & intensity of their
flows.  some who got into a bit of fasting, more rawness, algae,
excercise, yoga, etc., would skip a month or two.  but i have never had a
lady in my life lose her period.  other than my grandma, but that
doesn't count! :)

	i welcome any form of response.  personal anecdotes, questions,
web site addresses, aimless ramblings...  thanks for your energy.

in partnership,
	       bodhi