CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 12:55:06 +0300
7bit
From:
"Sergey F. Klepko" <[log in to unmask]>
I want to read the book:

Technologies of the self: A seminar with Michel Foucault
/ Ed. by Martin L.-H. et al.-L.: Tavistock, 1988. -66 p.

Unfortunately in libraries of Ukraine of such book is not present.
I shall be grateful, if
someone will send me by e-mail the text of this book, or even
the texts of lectures of Foucault  "Technologies of the self "
and "Political Technologies of the Individuals".
Also I shall be grateful for any other help,
as it is possible fast to receive
the text of this book.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you for your time.