BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 06:04:21 EDT
Ken  - Re tradespeople - I think I have mentioned to you in the past a
gentleman named Tom Paske who lives in Westfield Mass. I had the extreme good
fortune to work with Tom on the restoration of  the Weeksville Houses in Bed-
Stuy. He has been working in the restoration trades since he was 17. In
addition to his superior craftsmanship in timberframing, finish carpentry,
plastering, stone and brick masonry, he has been blessed with an encyclopedic
memory, and can remember things like the width of a quirk on a Greek revival
casing molding he saw in 1972 in Princeton, NJ. After Weeksville, Tom worked
at Sturbridge Village and was involved in the Bixby House restoration, and
dismantling and reassembly of  several other houses. The Trust Mag did a cover
story about him several years ago.  Tom presently has his own firm doing
restoration and related work in the Connecticut river valley. He's also a good
photographer which makes for great documentation of his projects.

Tom Paske
246 Holyoke Road
Westfield MA. 01085
413-572-4846