BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"J. Bryan Blundell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:07:39 -0500
mflynch wrote:

> HUD has published a guide to fire ratings for archaic building systems,
> including fire ratings for a variety of plaster-on-lath systems.  It is
> Number 8 in their Rehabilitation series, and costs about $5.  You can order
> direct from "HUD USER" via phone.  I don't have the number home with me, but
> call your closest HUD office and they can give you the info.
> Michael
This is an old HUD series that PRG still has available. I will check and
see if the "ratings for archaic building systems" is amoung the set.

The HUD Rehabilitation Guideline Series

This series is proposed as a reference for renovation of existing
buildings in Washington, DC. First four guidelines designed for those
involved in developing or implementing building regulations; remaining
four are technical in nature.

----MIL007  (8.Vol.Set) $14.00