BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:38:46 -0400
From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
>In a message dated 9/14/98 3:52:20 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< a way to remove what we believe to be old bubble gum (cross section looks
>kind of pink) without doing damage to the substrate, or we have to find a way
>to accurately
>mimic dirty gum on the new sidewalk >>
>
>The most important thing is testing.  Recent investigations at the Creche of
>the Holy Joseph, in Luccano, have shown that reverse polymer bonding may, in
>certain circumstances, occur after deflective removal.  Mitographic
>spectrolysis indicates a high degree of extrafarniation in proved cases of gum
>or agaratic products.  When the substrate is re-exposed, the laminar
>refoliation can, in some cases, become evident.  The competent predictor is a
>recalcifying test where ArO = 45.67tsx as a benchmark.
>
>Then again, they could just be the remains of black helicopters.
>
>Christopher Gray
>National Center for Sticky-Bun Standards
>Department of Correlative Integrity

The other important thing to be determined and analyzed is the evolution of
the matrix over time.  Particular attention must be paid to the molecular
arrangement in the macro environment, and how that may have been altered
due to exterior environmental and societal influences.  Also important is
what is not there, and the proper assumptions necessary to assume that it
was once there.

Retrogressive analysis may be indicated if there can be demonstrated
shifting influences.  Gravitically-influenced locomotive processes are
likely to have resulted in altered states.  Stratification analysis may
yield missing mass, or better yet calcarous impressions of patterned
alterations.

Just do it.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director       "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic                                 heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission                                   -- Elbert Hubbard