RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 18:11:34 EST
Kirt,
<< (Oh, Liza, if Jaloa is so perfect, why does she spit up occasionally,

Maybe she's politely trying to say something about the meal.

<< and where are those little cheek pimples from? ;)) >>

They're your fault, of course.   :>))

Ellie,
<< The body uses the same physiological principles throughout, so it is very
likely that carbohydrates can be altered as well, and that toxic metabolites
accumulate. >>

Yes that makes sense. I am wondering in what way the molecule is altered.

<< I doubt if it has been studied thoroughly, except maybe by the Picower
people who study AGE's >>

Thanks for the name of this group Ellie.  I will check on the internet to see
if they have any info about my questions.

<< Most of my understanding about toxicosis come from the study of Natural
Hygiene writers, primarily Herbert Shelton. Are you familiar with his works?

Yes, his and probably most all of the others on this topic. :>))

Pet,
<<  I've seen photos of ball lightning, >>

Pet, what IS ball lightning?

Gregg,
<< can't keep it out very long because of all the bad and potentially deadly
bacteria.  Well I've eaten Raw Chicken over a week old >>

Be careful Gregg - salmonella contamination has been all over the country
recently.

Love To All,
Liza