RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 09:51:04 +0200
Kirt,

> >This seems to be a case of misinterpretation, wilful or not.
> Can you elaborate?

The article in the newspaper was not factual at all. Everything,
including the pictures, was arranged to shed a very bad light on
Meta and Montrame.

I know some of the people involved, especially J.H., for a long
time. We met quite often with other raw eaters when we all still
lived near Hanover. He is a vegan Instincto and one of the nicest
people I know. I very much doubt that he could do something bad
to a child. He studied gardening before he went to Montrame.

I think that the newspaper writers took the chance to make big
sales when somebody offered them 'inside' information from Montrame.
You should take into account that child abuse is currently a hot
topic in Europe. So the readers are keen to hear more about it.

> How long were your visits? Did you spend the night?
2 * 5 days. Yes. And I know a lot of people who were there.

> I can talk about Mr. Burger's wayward ways very easily.
> Everything I know about meta I have posted.

That doesn't seem to be much.

> No, I never took the Meta courses.

I did take none, either. But I know people who did.
All agreed on the fact that Mr. Burger is very strongly against
penetration and orgasms. So please take into account that 'sleeping
together' and 'loving' can be interpreted in many ways. This was
exploited in a bad way in the article!

Karl