NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 14:04:02 -0400
Jeny Walker-Hughes <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Finally, I'd be interested in recipes, cookbooks, etc.  I've learned so much
>from you all on the no-milk group... is there a no-wheat group, too?

Yep. And they also have extensive archives. The gluten-free and wheat-free
mailing list is at [log in to unmask] The FAQ can be obtained
by putting GET CELIAC FAQ in the body of a message to the list server. Many
other documents also exist, send GET CELIAC FILELIST. To join, send a
message to the listserv with the following in the body: SUB CELIAC your
name. The mailing list is also mirrored at bit.listserv.celiac, but you
can't post unless you subscribe and set to NOMAIL.

And this web page has annotated links to all sites on this subject,
including a link to the site that has all the archives of the above:

  The Gluten-Free Page:  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/

Don.