NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rachel Sincere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 23:27:08 -0500
Sorry I recommended a brand with dairy in it.  I just assumed the words
"Dairy Free" slapped on the package meant something!  :-)

There is a real dairy-free brand in the Natural Foods section at our
Copps, it's in a red bag with black lettering, it is sweetened with
brown rice syrup.  I can't recall the name right now but will check it
and post it.

Rachel

I'm a strong believer in education.  If we couldn't sign our names,
everyone would have to pay cash. --Rita Mae Brown