RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:16:13 -1000
Gregg:
>It would be neat to know
>if in the Study the babies Blood Types were taken so maybe they could be
>found and see if Peter D'Adamo Research could be applicable in anyway
>and the babies ate according to their Blood Type and/or Genetic Heritage
> - I think that this could be not on Very Interestiong but Very
>Informative and could go a long way to see if what I feel might be true
>about how some of us are different on some way as I've been trying to
>get more information from in my Thread: Food, Behavior, Genetics, and
>Evolution.  If you could see if you could find out I'd be Very
>Appreciative and I think the Group as well as Yourself would probably
>find it Very Interesting to know to.

Jeez, Gregg, maybe _you_ should find out and report back to the group. ;)

Seriously, kind of, our midwife (also an ND) is somewhat into the blood
type stuff and we chatted inconclusively about the theory.

Namely, what blood type is baby? (Don't know--missed our chance with some
placenta blood and it ain't worth a needle.)

If baby was different than mother (A) then what should mother be eating--A
or baby's type? (A)

How does baby decide blood type with father O and mother A and supposedly
the genetic deck is shuffled? Are we to believe that the entire digestive
metabolism is inhereted from only one parent? Then if baby is actually O,
should I be breastfeeding instead of Melisa?

(Oh, Liza, if Jaloa is so perfect, why does she spit up occasionally, and
where are those little cheek pimples from? ;))

Cheers,
Kirt