RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:16:01 -0800
Chet,

Thanks.  Are there any drawbacks or things you dislike about the
excalibur?

> We sell the Excalibur here at Hallelujah Acres and have been pleased
> with it. Of the models currently on the market, we think it's the
> best for the money.

Can you make fruit leathers in the smaller units, or only the large
one?  Have you tried any others and disliked them?  What do you dry in
yours?

regards

roberta