RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 18:15:08 GMT
Jean Louis:

>One can't have it both ways. Some people seem to dislike scientific
>authorities, and yet are ready to put forward scientific arguments
>which support their claims. But be aware that, it you reject science,
>then the following (non exhaustive) list of terms is strictly forbidden:
>   Protein, mineral, vitamin, adaptation (in the Darwinian sense),
>molecule (especially Maillard's ;-)), germ (and especially the
>"beneficial germ theory"), enzyme, *Brix*.

I have no hatred towards science nor do I reject it. But I am wary of
blindly accepting claims forwarded by scientific "authorities" just as I am
careful to examine claims made by fruit growers without academic
credentials. It's not a digital matter of acceptance/rejection but more
intelligent discernment or review of all resources available.

I hope this clarifies my position. -jo-