RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 23:32:35 GMT
Rex Harrill wrote:

>Instead, for those who might like to go for a wild ride, I offer logic
>and, gasp, *on-farm experiments*.

>Are any on this list aware that the best quality fruits and vegetables
>will *not* rot or decompose in any way---except when scheduled?

>Am I to be dismissed and sent, raving, into the wilderness, for being
>deficient in scientific citations?

Your recent posts on the Brix scale have been fascinating and informative.
Please continue to contribute your knowledge and experience. I'd rather go
for a wild ride. The hands-on approach hits me in the gut. Scientific
citations are no authorities of truth. I'm glad we have a person of
practice who is able to share results. Thanx, -jo-

ps: sorry if I missed it, but what fruits and vegetables do you grow and
where are you located?