RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 04:10:59 -0800
Hi Stefan, all,

Just to let you know, for the moment fjc has stopped replying to my
recent posts discussing TCM.  He is less hostile to me now, but the
others on that other list who are interested in conversing all email me
in private, presumably because they are so intimidated by his
acidic-rantings to anything I have to say.  He doesn't intimidate me in
the least - I just think he is sadly misinformed about a lot of things,
and sometimes writes like he is nuts.  I do have to give him credit - he
was the first to inform me about these awful proposed organics changes
[have all you USA residents written letters to object? . . . :-) ]

Stefan Joest wrote:
> This is great! Just to have a comparison: The unfamous Bionomic Nu-
> trition Forum of FJC (Roberta's acronym for the fanatical John Coleman,
> used without permission :-)) has allegedly over 100 members and during
> the time I was subscribed only 5..10 persons wrote posts.
> Thanks Peter and Dave for making this list possible.
> >The participation level of the list is quite high with about 43% of all
> >subscribers posting in February

Yes, thanks for a good dialog  . . .

regards