RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 02:08:02 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-06 16:28:09 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Jean-Louis Tu)
writes:

<<
 Maybe the prices at Orkos are "almost" justified, but I still don't
understand
 why some products are so expensive. For instance, their honey is 2-3 times
 more expensive than ordinary organic, non heated honey.

Bob:
Why do prices need to be "justified"?  Why are prices at Orkos an issue
connected with GCB's pedophilia/abuse arrest?  Are people in Europe FORCED to
buy from Orkos?  Don't Orkos' customers VOLUNTARILY pay whatever they pay?
 Please 'elp me unnerstan!

> I don't doubt that GCB isn't a guru for you, but I am almost sure that
 many persons consider him as a genius. As Tom says, "extreme diets
 attract extreme people". It doesn't mean that extreme diets attract *only*
 extreme people, but that a fragilized person is more likely to change
 his diet than an ordinary one. And someone who is at the origin of a
 theory supposed to make a revolution in your life is the best candidate
 to become a guru. That phenomenon also applies to Natural Hygienists who
 almost consider H. Shelton as a god. >>

Bob:
Well sed.  I consider GCB a genius.  And, yes I'm an extreme person,,proudly.
 And if Instinctive Nutrition is an "extreme diet", then trillions of living
animals for millions of years have been living extremely ... & rather
successfully.  I'm pleased to join them.

'ealth & 'appiness on y'all!

Bob