NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:46:43 -0500
At 11:34 PM 1/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Ken Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>This is new to me, so excuse me if this has already been discussed here.
>
>The way you find out if it has been discussed is send in the command
>
>search no-milk galactosemia
>
>to [log in to unmask]
>
>Or search from the web archives at:
>
>  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/no-milk.html
>
>Don.

Thanks.

Next question, which I can't seem to find:

Is this only an inherited disease that appears at birth? Or can it develop
later in life, possibly due to liver damage, and, if so, what would be the
symptoms (that might be different from milk-protein allergy and lactose
intolerance)....
My reality check bounced!

Ken Cook
home:  [log in to unmask]