RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:39:49 -0800
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>:
>Don't get me wrong, but since some month I am noticing
>that the raw vegetarians all are very aggressive. I read

>It seems to me that meat helps with thinking. When I don't get

Tom:
Thanks for your intereting post, Karl. It is quite a paradox: those
who claim to be the "purest" phyiscally (and spiritually) because
of their "holy" raw vegan diets, often display:

- hostile and toxic behavior (aggression, threats)

- open dishonesty (plagiarism, etc.),

and:

- a serious lack of ability to think rationally/clearly. (This is more
pronounced on the other e-mail lists that are more idealistic than this
one.) I can see clearly NOW, years later, that when I was a fruitarian,
I personally did not think clearly or rationally. So, it is easy to
spot similar behavior in others.

I don't know about the meat helping thinking, but I do know that
adding raw dairy (a no-no for instinctos) to my diet, seemed to help
calm my nervous system.

Again, thanks for your post!

Tom Billings