RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:58:44 +0100
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

> misrepresent (steal and lie), harass and threaten, and apply the other toxic

Don't get me wrong, but since some month I am noticing
that the raw vegetarians all are very aggressive. I read
it in all your mails about the NFL gang and I see the same
kind of behavior in our local raw vegetarian circles,
especially with the people who are long-time followers of
the meatless rule.

We have the following theories about it:
1) The lack of meat makes men (and chimps) aggressive. This
   is because they need it for the production of hormones
   and because in the nature by means of aggression one would
   be able to get meat.
2) The lack of meat gives men more energy. So they appear
   aggressive to the users who lack that energy.
3) It also could be a detoxification because the people who
   don't eat meat or fish tend to mix many products because
   they are unsatisfied.

These first two theories are contradicting. I tend to prefer
theory #1 because:

a) I enjoy eating meat or fish, from time to time, very much.

b) I have heard that certain illnesses can't be cured even by
   raw, instinctive diet, unless you also have meat and fish
   in the food selection.

It seems to me that meat helps with thinking. When I don't get
meat for a longer time, I can't think as clear and logical as
I normally do. -- IMHO ;-)

And quite often we noticed that women need fish, especially
during ovulation. Like meat, it seems to be necessary for
hormone production. BTW: It has to be FAT fish.

On the other hand one can't say that meat is always only
positive. By eating to much meat one can get very sick. And
the meat of the usual cattle and pigs is quite dangerous
because the animals are fed with unnatural food and even
treated with hormones and antibiotics. All these substances
disturb the instinct and can seriously harm the intestinal
flora and lead to resistent bacteria. And meat of animals
who were fed with cereals can cause allergic reactions in
people who react allergic on the cereals' proteins.

-Karl