RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 07:32:24 -0800
From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Stefan, Barbara,

That text was recently moved from another site and the old site was
complete, so I guess something happened when it was moved.  That
section, is not complete at
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/raw_eat3.html

Stefan Joest wrote:
> I have the same problem. It appears to be incomplete.
> Barbara:
> >Speaking of Burger, I have a small request. My copy of Part 2 of his
> >Interview (raw_eat3.html) doesn't seem to be complete - it breaks off
> >in mid-sentence.

I emailed the owner of that site and hopefully he'll upload the complete
text.

regards r