RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 00:41:03 EST
From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Becky,
<< I needs some assistance and I have to phrase it just right or my p*st will
be reje*cted.  I have been trying to get the dig*st version of this.  Can
anyone h#lp me? >>

I'd like to help, but I don't understand what the problem is exactly.

To get the digest form, type SET RAW-FOOD DIGEST in the body of the e-mail.
Address it to [log in to unmask]

By the way, why are you getting so many symbols instead of letters? Any reason
that you are aware of?

<< Has anyone heard of George Malkmus?  >>

I think many people have heard about him.  I personally think he's great, and
his diet and manner have helped lots and lots of people.  I think he is well
respected by many people.

Roberta,
<< Actually if you eat honey by itself, I can't see how you'd want to eat a
lot of it - it has such a strong taste.   But also, I experience a "stop"
pretty quickly. >>

I have a question for anyone about my love for honey.  I'm assuming I have a
sugar addiction, since I often have to fight with the honey jar.  The honey we
get is completely raw and unheated, but not only does it not ever taste
"strong" to me (it tastes utterly heavenly), but I have never experienced
anything remotely resembling a "stop." I just get a real clear "You Go Girl."
:>)) Seriously, why is this? Are "stops" not functional until after the
addiction is cleaned up?

Thanks!

Lots of Love, Liza
[log in to unmask](Liza May)