RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:05:54 +0000
From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Peter,

you asked:
>Have you ever had
>inflammatory conditions flare up consuming raw goat milk and is it your
>personal observation that steamed vegetables and raw dairy give no
>stops or have you as I suspect taken G.C's word for it? You have
>probably chosen not to test these foods as you have taken for face
>value G.C.Burger's arguments about only (his definition of) original
>foods being able to give taste stops.

Dairy: not my personal experience, I admit. But an instincto friend of
mine uses raw dairy and raw goat milk, because she craves for it and
can't overcome this currently. She told me, that she watches herself
to fall into depressions afterwards. Still they are not so bad, that
she will keep her fingers off the milk stuff.

Steamed vegetables: also not my experience. Another instincto friend
introduced them into her diet because she couldn't afford organic
food and was very unsatisfied with commercial vegetables. She found
out, that steaming the commercial stuff was giving satisfaction, but
the stop was gone and some minor ailments from bad old cooked times
returned.

I'd like to experiment a bit with raw milk and dairy but I need a
truly instincto quality source for it and this problem is still not
solved. I'm not spending much energy to solve it, I admit.

Raw instinctive wishes,

Stefan