From:
"Spivack, Lisa M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:35:00 PST

Hi all!

Next week, my doctor is putting me on a Candida diet in addition to my GF
diet.  I think that his diet is signficantly stricter than those that I
have read about - no fruit at all including juices, no dairy, no corn, no
potatoes, no vegetables that you can't peel or vigorously scrub, no sugar
including honey and molasses and artificial sweeteners, no yeast, no
condiments, no alcohol, no caffeine.

I need to be on this diet for a while.  As you can imagine, I am dreading
it and am desperate for any recipe ideas so that I don't go completely
crazy.  I'd appreciate anything you've got!  I will summarize.

Thanks in advance!
Lisa in NYC