BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr-Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 18:27:02 -0700
Hi all,

There have been some interesting comments about accessible web pages, yet know
one has mentioned EASI which has been working long and hard on this very issue.

They can be contacted at:  William McQueen <[log in to unmask]>  or
Bob Zenhausern <[log in to unmask]>

They have a web site but I am sorry that I was unable to find the address.

Dr Clyde Shideler