From:
Mary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 10:48:46 -0700
Hi Robert,

What I'm wondering is where the optimal midpoint is carb-wise.  I'd
probably pass out on a really low carb diet, but at the same time I've
probably shot my adrenal wad on a high carb diet.  Either way the brain
suffers, but I'm doing lots better reigning in on the carbs.  I tried
running yesterday, and I noticed that my muscles were stronger. I'm not
eating meat, and am not big on large amounts of fat.  I do eat eggs
though (like hardboiled).  I'm eating lots more green stuff now.  The
biggest problem my brain has is making good neural connections. I'm not
really sharp about remembering stuff--yet.  I'm trying to exercise every
day to keep up a threshold.

I'm not sure about this ketosis stuff.  I read on the Peter D'Adamo Eat
Right 4 Your Type diet site that people with type O blood (the oldest
type) should ideally go in and out of ketosis (like a bellows type
thing).  Would that have anything to do with oxygen?  Mary J.