From:
Molly NíDána <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 02:01:19 +0800

> This might be considered a stretch, but Satanism could be considered to
> have certain dietary practices in that Satanicwitches are supposed to
> eat children at black masses.
>
> NOT that I would know anything about this...

Haven't we had just about enough of this offensive thread?  I've
tried to be good humored about it, but this is the end.  There is
no excuse for this kind of bigoted posting, not anywhere, but it
boggles the mind on a list devoted to health and nutrition.

Molly Ni/Da/na
San Francisco, California
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/4715/