RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:35:42 -0700
Pet: (The Stubborn !@#$%^&* !@#$%^&* Person who refuses to use the
Proper Time Zone and uses +0000 instead of PT and messes up everyone's
Message Order so it looks like it was posted 8 - and now because of the
Time Change 7 - hours earlier that it was.  [See next Post])
> <<Become an Energarian and dispense with mere breathing....   >>

Aaron: (Cool and Wonderful Person who use the Proper Time Zone - :))
> "I breathe for social reasons, and cause I like the taste of air.  But when
> I'm alone, I don't breathe right before I go to sleep, and I probably don't
> breathe while I'm asleep, but when I wake up first thing in the morning, I
> breathe to get rid of all the toxins I built up over the night.  I'm still
> detoxing from my Breatharian days.
...<snipped>...

Hahaha!!! - Absolutely !@#$%^&* Hilarious!!! - :)!!! - I so happy that
I'm not alone and there are more Sarcastic People out there can really
give some Deep Meaning and Support to these So Relevant Issues!!! -
:)!!!

> I'm doing a workshop in which I'll train you to do just
> these same things, it's only $500 for a two-day workshop.

Sign me up!!! - :)!!!

> We'll begin by
> holding our breathe for a minute, and then work up to two minutes by the end
> of the two day workshop. For those who wish to Master it, I offer a week-long
> course in the Mountains of Colorado, $2500.  A cabin high in the mountains
> surrounded by nature - 3 gourmet vegan meals a day.

I thought we have 3 Gourmet Energarian Meals a day because you know all
the Great Energy they have up in the Mountains - Yum!!! Yum!!! - :)!!!

> And I'm available for
> phone consultations at $75 an hour. And I also offer a set of tapes - Give up
> Money and Let Life Take Care of You" for $39.95..."

What's your number and where do I sent the Check, or do you take Credit
Cards? - :)!!!

> "Oh yeah, well, even better, resist all energy, and enter the LIGHT!"

WOW!!! - You are So Cosmic and Enlightened!!! - Can I please Bow Down
and Lie at your Feet?

> A woman walked into the elevator as I was holding a box of 20# white paper for
> the printer.  She remarked, "20#?"  I said, "Yes, each sheet weighs twenty
> pounds, this is very heavy."  She was stunned, "Wow!"  She never questioned
> it.
>
> Then, I told her I was kidding.
>
> I hope she learned a lesson.  Like maybe that she should think, and not
> believe.

:(~ - How Sad.

> Breatharianism...
>
> How close can we get to death without dying?
>
> The Sick have visions all the time...

People keep trying and seem to be getting closer all the time!!!

Great Post To Lighten Up My Day!!! - Thanks!!! - Keep'em Coming!!!

 - Thanks!!!

 - Gregg!!!