RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:39:08 EST
Kirt,

<< I heard another great instincto thing about the "proper" way to eat a
 pineapple  >>

:>))  HAHAHAA!!!!  LOL!   Hilarious post!!!!!  LOL!  Thanks again for your
great sense of humour!!! :)))

I'm thinking maybe we should eat beef with the fur, and milk with the udder,
coconuts with the shell, carrots with the dirt, bananas with the peel, eggs in
the shell - or maybe in the whole chicken, and sardines in the aluminum can.

By the way - since you mentioned the Swiss Army Knife - don't forget that we'd
have to eat that in the plastic package.

Love Liza