RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 13:02:47 -0500
> I'm not able to covert these tif files into readable files in my word
> processor. Maybe I don't know how to do it. But are they available any
> other way, ie, readable on your Web page? Are these mealplans different
> from what is in Burger's original book, Manger Vrai or in Schaeffers book
> Instinctive Nutrition.

> My best, Ellie

There are no meal plans in Burger's book "Manger Vrai". I don't know about
Schaeffer's book, since I don't have it.

The meal plans are (complicated) flowcharts.

"tif" files are not meant to be read by word processors, but they are images
(the pages have been scanned). I have tried to view them with the various
computers of the university: it works with Suns and PCs, but for some reason I
couldn't view them with Macs (I am not an expert in Macs,so perhaps someone
could help?).

So, I decided to convert the images into GIFs, they are at

http://www.math.upenn.edu/~jtu/meal-gif/

For some reason, it seems that the quality is even worse, I don't understand
why.

Note: I may remove these files in a few weeks (they take a lot of space), and
only keep the TIF files that are located at
http://sesame.mathp6.jussieu.fr/~tu/meal