RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:18:12 -0400
Dariusz:

> I have no idea why you'd be saying this. Did you find yourself to be more
> "creative" before you went on raw or IE?

Not myself. I don't know if I have ever been creative in my life...
Read Tom or Ellie's comments on that subject.

> There are no standards.  I don't think anyone should measure health in
> pounds or miles;

Neither do I. Health has many aspects, and cannot be reduced to a
single number. To be in good health, you

> As an aside, why are you eating raw and instinctively if 95% of people
> you interact with are just as healthy as you are, you say?

Hey, re-read my message. I didn't say "healthy", but "mentally healthy".
95% of people I interact with are *mentally* healthy. As for the
physical side, I don't know, but I think that I am healthier than
when on a cooked diet. My mental health hasn't significantly improved,
and in fact, new problems have appeared (mild eating disorders, "orthorexia",
etc...).

Best,

Jean-Louis