RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 23:06:51 -0700
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>:
>I agree with you, Tom, but I wasn't quite talking about minor health
>problems such as headaches or stomach pains.  And if these aren't what
>you have in mind either, then the more serious variety like cancer or
>such, I would very much so rather not have to go through and do not wish
>for for even the least favorite of my friends.

Tom:
You seem to misunderstand me. I don't wish illness on anyone. The point of
my post was that IF you fall ill, then you should learn from it. That
principle applies to any illness that does not kill or disable you -
whether minor or severe, acute or chronic. Learn from the disease -
or the "lesson" (the disease) may be repeated!

Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>:
>Your thoughts scare me tonight, Tom.  One should be healthy enough not to
>have to wish for an illness to make him healthier (in whatever way you
>see that as happening).

Tom:
I was simply saying that many people who fall ill, learn lessons from it
that ultimately cause positive changes in their lives. There are
easier and safer ways to learn! Again, IF you fall ill, try to learn
something from it. But don't get sick just to learn...

Regards,
Tom Billings