RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:12:11 -0400
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>BTW, in the States, unpasteurized OJ can be hard to find,

I thought all frozen orange juice was unpasteurized. All stores sell frozen
OJ. Some around here also sell fresh squeezed OJ.

>unpasteurized apple juice is next to impossible.

Here we call it apple cider and I haven't seen any difference in
availability. But since it only lasts a few days you have to live near an
orchard. One of the stands in my local green market always has it. He
freezes the containers and then thaws them out so he can sell them
throughout the year. He comes down from New Paltz NY and can be found at
various of the markets in NYC.

Don.