RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 08:51:21 -0400
Bob:
>         NOON--water, fruits, then vegetables/melons, then oily foods (pollen,
> olives, coconut, avocado, carob), then animal protein, then salt (if disgust)
> or sweets (honey, dried fruits, dates) if "needed", then herbs.
>         EVENING--water, then proteins & oily foods (followed perhaps by herbs
&
> CASSIA), then vegetables, then herbs (if first food was animal protein), or
> melons, then fruits (if first food was NOT animal protein), then herbs (or
> sweets if "needed").

I suppose that the order was designed, so that you eat more fruits at noon
and more protein in the evening. I still wonder: is it better (in the
evening) to eat proteins first, and then vegetables? What happens if
you eat carrots, then protein, then lettuce?

> 6--Cereal detoxification

How does Burger know that cereal detoxification causes:
Aggressiveness, Muscle cramps, Bulimia, Constipation, Tremor, shivering,
Tiredness, Insomnia, Dandruff, Dizziness?

Especially since EVERYONE has cereals to detoxify? He couldn't compare
to a population not eating cereals? Or maybe he did experiments on mice?

Andre:

>You can see this chart at

>http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/7627/GTMIDI.html

>http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/7627/GTSOIR.html