RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 02:25:29 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-03 17:28:08 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Stefan
Joest) writes:

<< Yes, although the outcome sank drastically the nearer I came to the be-
 ginning in 1/96. But I found real pearls. I had the phenomen ROTFL when
 I read a post of Kirt (12/10/96) with a story about him and Ombodhi
 meeting at the gate of heaven. Oh marvelous, great!

 Bo7b:
 What's ROTFL ... another damned FLA!!

> Lots of other dentist and experts would have said, that they learned
 everything there was to learn and that's it.

Yep, MOST others, I fear.

> It's great to hear, that there are others, like you.

Many thanks, Stefam

>It looks, that one would have to practice a paleolithic icetime hun-
 ter lifestyle, when living at Lake Tahoe. Of course only, if one
 would avoid foreign food sources.

Only 6 mo./year.  Today it's 75 degrees by day & 50 by nite (Farenheit, of
course)

>I like the german and austrian alps very much and I think it would
 be great to stay at Lake Tahoe for some months. And then California
 again... Hmmmmmmm. Sounds good. Is it in the South of CA?

Just due east of San Francisco by 200 mi., classified as Northern California.

 > Having an organic farm nearby also sounds very good. I think 100 miles
 are "nearby" in the U.S. In Germany people would say: oh, so far
 away? Well, looks like 2 hours of 55 on the highway, if this limit
 still applies.

'twas recently officially changed to 65mph, most folks cruise at 75 now.  The
highway between me & Bryan's farm is interstate 80, originally designed for
speeds of 120mph back in the 50's to keep up with your Autobohn (sp?).

> Ask your friend if he can grow olives. Aged ones (not fresh!!!) should
 be exciting to an instincto like you.

Will do!  I've never tried a raw olive.  We cycled around Crete in '93,
before I learned of Instincto; never knew their plentiful olives were edible
raw!

JOKE:

Tomorrow Americans celebrate "Forthajuly", which is called "Independence Day"
supposedly because of our independence from .... government!!!??? (JOKE)

'ealth, appiness & freedom to y'all!

Bob