RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 07 Jun 1997 18:52:40 -0700
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> He quotes Burger as cautioning that while animal foods can be the most
> beneficial, healing, life-giving for humans, they can also be the most
> dangerous & should only be eaten if we KNOW they've lived for at least three
> generations eating ONLY Instincto-quality food

I assume the danger is their susceptibility to parasites and not that we
would have more toxins from eating them. Are you not going to eat
Polarica game for this reason? What about wild fish from salt water.
According to Ronald Schmid parasites only occasionally infect saltwater
fish and are usually of harmless varieties.

My best, Ellie