RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Perfect Paws, Inc.)
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 00:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all,
I just got on this list, found it on the hand out from the 6-2 event at Fort
Mason in SF. The event was a lot of fun. Anyway, someone was passing around
some delicious sprouts (i think that's what they were)maybe barley? they
looked like large half clovers on long reddish stalks that supposedly have
lots of lecithin in them. does this ring a bell? anyway, can anyone out
there tell me how i can grow these sprouts myself? i've read several books
that talk abt the benefits of eating sprouts, and have recipes for what to
do with sprouts, but little to zero info on how to grow them. I have a chart
on soaking times, but after that i'm lost. After soaking, rinsing, how long
do you keep the jar upside down at 45degree angle? then what? Place the jar
upright again and do what with it??
any help, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated.
thanks so much in advance.
gail