RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 14:23:11 +0200 (MET DST)
Stefan:
>And I think that people posting their oppinions to the internet without
>having deeply thought about the contents, are overstressing the patience
>of the others. For me personally you have exhausted my patience now
>with your continued posting of material about themes you haven't
>enough experience in. You look shortly at a subject, then your judge-
>ment comes. Somehow you remind me to the last postings of Bob Avery, who
>dealt with the things a similar way. His judgement came even quicker
>than yours and he obviously spent just minutes to write his postings
>while you are often carefully explaining and arguing. Still I miss a
>certain level of depth and perhaps research in your contributions.

I try not to overwhelm the list (most of the time, no more than 1 or 2
messages/day, easy to delete). If I had to wait until I have more
experience in raw food, you would have to wait a few years until you
get messages from me...

Don't believe that your experience give you the right to express your
opinions more than unexperienced people. And don't believe that
if you have read a book that seems interesting, all the truth lies
in it. I have more arguments about ethical questions than you
might think, and enough material in my archives to write another book,
but since this list is about food, I prefer to stop the discussion
there (especially if I exhaust your patience).

(Jean-Louis Tu)