RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 02:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
>Avery Death Hoax prank that Doug Schwartz started. (We did not collude,
as it may have appeared to some--I just kind of piled on like a football
tackle.) It didn't take me Long to regret my ignominious participation in
that event, truly one of the more grievous acts of my checkered career. I
still feel Peter made the right move by suspending me and I harbor him no
ill will over the incident, and in hindsight believe I would have done the
same thing had I been in his shoes.

--We sure have a lot in common, Wardo!  I'd probably have made the same
mistake & also supported Peter in is decision to suspend me.  What was Bob
Avery's reaction?  Sounds like fun!!

> I put in some initial queries and comments to the experts and occupants
of both lists, my participation since that time has been quite sporadic,
particularly on Paleodiet.

--Yup, again, me, too.  I'm off Paleodiet now & never heard of PaleoFood.
PD seemed a bit to academic for my style; reminded me of dental school.

<I "eat to live" rather than the other way around, and am glad to be able
to now focus on other things.

--Again, me too.  My "other things", as you may have noticed in the M2M,
are focusing on nerve energy generation, specifically thru supplenting the
earth's dwin

pretty exciting & optimistic stuff!!

<After all that time, I assumed my absence would be forgotten.

--HARDLY!!!

health & 'appioness on ya

Bo7b