RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:56:56 -0500
>I am a 2-month old raw-food subscriber, added to the
>physical distance. I have heard people for and against it, but apparently
>they all know what the diet is all about. A short explanation will be much
> appreciated. Also it there is basic reading material about it, what is it?

>Curious like hell,

> Axel ([log in to unmask])

Oh, haheehee, Axel, you are a darling! I've been on here for two weeks, and
have spotted at least four different regimens, so it'll be a hoot to see
what kinda answers you get!!!!

And me, I'm a renegade, moving two steps forward and one step back toward
Kirt's way of thinking. How do you view yourself, do you want to be a
renegade? Purist?
do you want to save you, the planet, a marriage? Do tell, do!!

Pat