From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:06:31 -0700
I am the new listowner of Paleofood. I am also the list owner of
Raw-Food here at maelstrom. I have been a long time subscriber to
Paleofood because I wanted information on Hunter Gather diets. I have
found what I was looking for on Paleofood. My intent is to have this
list continue as Grant set it up. I enjoyed NeanderThin and the
concept of "naked with a sharp stick". It simplifies dietary choices.
Paleofood is not another raw food list and no one should be attacked
over cooking. I don't mind discussions of raw paleo diets here but
Raw-Food is the proper place for raw food issues. I hope this clears
up any confusion about the purposes of this list.

My personal diet is all raw and mainly paleo but I do include raw milk
dairy for health reasons. I am trying to get quantities of raw animal
fat into my diet and dairy is a convenient way for me to do so.

David Karas