From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:09:48 -0400
After 10 weeks I've lost 28#.  About another 20 to go.  I would probably
be much closer but I have cheated on several occasions.  Pizza a couple
of times.  Chinese once.  Batter fried fish once.  Fried chicken once.
My desire for such foods has decreased to almost nothing.
I've noticed that my taste buds have become very sensitive to sweet.  I
used to put apple juice in my chili to sweeten it up because it is
'legal' (used to use sugar).  Recently I have found that I prefer it
with an extra onion to sweeten it a little bit.  The apple juice is too
sweet.
I have also noticed a very significant increase in the sensitivity of my
nose.  Has anyone else noticed this?